2015年9月28日 星期一

Western Australia Perth - daily life


Hello everyone! It's my another solo travel journey,was started at 
the beginning of July,which was during my summer break. 
I am always like to travel alone,so I can control my time,go whatever I want,eat whatever I want. Solo travel just make me be a braver person,I am not alone,but I am just no longer need to always be around with people. 

Perth is the first city I've been in AU,why I choosed this city rather than any big city as Sydney or Melbourne? Just because I really love the slow temple in the countryside,that I can take some breath beside big city's rush,and plus,western side is so natural,have those place like desert,forest and more!



So all my journey begun by this beautiful view from my balcony,I was staying in the share house in the North Bridge,only 10mins walk to the CBD. I found this place on the Airbnb,the quality was not bad and I just pay 130AUD per week(campare with spending 30AUD per night in the hostel it's really cheap),so I booked two weeks for staying. And btw we have a living room,kitchen,balcony and washing machine those stuffs,I was really lucky to found this place.


My room is kind of messy,cause I took this picture when I just arrived,so those luggage and stuffs arn't organzied yet.


This is the balcony in my share house,really nice place to enjoy the city view



The city of Perth is not too big,but it looks still modern anyway. The air in the Australia is more fresh than Taiwan,my nose allergy was getting better.


I love the Funland game booth in the street,we also have it in Taiwan,most of them are in night market,but in the Australia is so common to reached out in the street!


And even the SKATING RINK is possible to see in the city,many family came to here in the afternoon and weekend,this public facilities gave family more time spending together and becomming closer.


沒有留言:

張貼留言