2015年3月22日 星期日

Hanoi - The ancient city town


Hanoi is the capital city,and the second largest city,located in the northern of Vietnam. It is an ancient city town,like Beijing of China,it was a very political center of Vietnam. 




People like to sitting in the street might be the first impression Vietnam gave me,from the pictures you can see not only elder people,but also the young generation sitting in the street. It was my very first experience in the south east asia,and I just love the random lifestyle here so much. I think living in some advanced countries sometimes will make people care too much about what people thinking,but not really be yourself and do the things you like or what you want to do

So the second thing I love so much is people actually playing the sports in the street,they were playing the Asian shuttlecock game,and using the motorcycle to separated the two part of them,isn't super creative? LOL



Here also have many peddler selling some souvenir stuffs,because Vietnam have so much tourist,you can see foreigners everywhere in the tourist spots,especially in the big city like Hanoi.

I feel Vietnamese are so optimistic,they don't have as much as complain like us,although I didn't really stay here a very long time and made a serious research,but I just feel it.

People can not choosed by born in rich or poor family,healthy or unhealthy...etc,some people said life is fair,but it is not that true,after I have some travel experiences in the third wold,it just changed my view of life so much. I really interesting the topic of human rights,it always make me feeling sad,but someone has told me people who have hope in life,the felicitous family...etc,their life still very rich,rich in the heart.



沒有留言:

張貼留言